Creative Kitchens offers unique methods for transforming your traditional kitchen into the most ultra modular interiors of your home. We have a vast collection of designs for doors, veneers, drawer fronts, molded parts, and other replacements to your existing kitchen cabinets. We can also modify the design and pattern of the existing fixtures to modernize the aesthetic appearance of your old kitchen cabinets. In addition we offer a wide range of accessories for all the types of cabinets and parts. Now your eternal search for the best cabinet refinishing and cabinet refacing Portland Oregon ends at the Creative Kitchens.
Creative Kitchens – Replace and Relax
• Cabinet Doors: The replacement of cabinet doors is a simple and sophisticated process at the Creative Kitchens. We can create a completely new layout and design for your existing cabinets without disturbing the interior constructions and overall dimensions. The first step we take in the process is to inspect and analyze your existing cabinet door condition. We suggest replacement only when the door can’t be repaired, refaced or refinished. Terminal diseases like powdery mildew, termite attack, and insect attacks can brittle the interiors of the doors. Our experts can offer the best solutions for replacement by considering the various factors like the cabinet design, color and texture, material, drawer dimensions and your affordable budget. You can choose from our online database containing huge volume of design, color and pattern templates. We can also custom design the new cabinet doors to replace your old ones.
• Drawer Fronts: The Made to fit kitchen drawer fronts from Creative Kitchens are hand designed, carved and painted by our interiors experts. We offer designs from the traditional, rustic, modern, vogue, distressed, country, retro and the Tuscan types. The colors we offer are exclusively modern and rustic in aesthetics. The wood grains on the new drawer fronts are horizontal or vertical depending on the style you wish to depict in your kitchen interiors. The surface finishing on the drawer fronts makes them stress and scratchproof. The higher density (grains per square centimeter) of grains can increase the dark and brightness appeals of the paints.
• Wood Veneers: The real wood veneers we replace for your cabinet are exclusive designs made of multiple types of wood. Maple, cherry, oak, teak, pine, walnut, and birch are some of the common types of veneer replacement we perform. The dimension (thickness, length and width) of each veneer depends on the unique dimensions, drawer size, numbers, frame type, and the overall cabinet dimensions. We can perform veneer replacements on the cabinet front, sides and the rear ends apart from the interiors and the bottom surfaces.
• Drawer Boxes: The cabinet refacing Portland Oregon services from Creative Kitchens can undertake replacing your old kitchen cabinet drawers with the dovetail versions. Their joints have the longest durability factors and they need to be constructed as part of the assembly. We can create multiple interlocking points within the interiors; the assembly becomes very simple and fast. We also offer standard types of replacements for the drawer boxes.
• Soft Close: Soft close drawers from Creative Kitchens have smooth runners on either side with sliding wheels. You can pull out the drawer to the maximum extent and gain complete access to the lengthy interiors. The hinges have smooth ball bearing and running sliders. We also offer roll out trays for your kitchen cabinets as part of the replacement projects.